Christmas time is a time to share your love with your friends and family. But also a very spiritual time. Even when you are not religious, it’s good to look inward and find your inner peace.
Maybe you want to visualize and use my favorite ways to review:
- Look back on what you all created in the past year and with whom you shared you life.
- Thank all the people who helped you, who where there, when you needed them or just spend time with you.
- Forgive yourself for all the actions, which your are not proud of and which you might like to change, if you could. For any reason that happened and you will learn from it.
- Thank yourself for all the good actions you did in the past last year – go through it. What was it, that made you happy? How did you feel afterwards?
- And at least thank mother nature to have this big opportunity to be here and have the chance to explore this life right now on this beautiful planet.
I am going to do the same. But instead of praying in the church, I will go for a morning meditation to my beloved ocean, here in Mexico.
I want to share all my love and gratitude to mother nature.
Today I am still enjoying my own Christmas- or “end-of-the-year-bonus”-present, which is staying for a few days in a seashell, my dream house Casa Caracol on Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
But tomorrow I will fly back home to Germany and looking forward to spend my time with my family and friends.
I wish you a merry Christmas, lots of love, light and happiness.
Stay aware and keep on going positiv through your life.